Day 4 Topic.
• North plant and layout plan.• Prepare folder and file in project.• External reference type Overlay.• Create Tank storage from parametric equipment.• Create and manage equipment nozzle.• Create Pump and modify nozzle.• Use JIS member.• Footing and Plate.
• Column and Beam.• Convert line to member. • Ladder, Handrail, Stair, Grating.• Cutback and Miter member.Pipe line No. 001
• Route pipe and fix pipe length.• Place Eccentric Reducer.• Continue pipe routing and plane control.• Place valve and Strainer.
• Override Pipe line number and quick isogen.
Day 5 Topic.
• Stub-in pipe with reinforced pad.• Add to selection feature.• Copy with base point.• Component to adjacent feature.• P&ID line list.
• Elevation and routing. • Pipe fitting feature.• Base component feature.• Move part technique.• Add Pipe support.• Iso style setup.
• Add a new Iso Title block via External Reference.• Iso table and drawing area. • Filed Feature.• Iso message.• Add pipe insulation.
• Add Field weld to pipe.• Production Isos.• Validation with P&ID data.• Lock line and issue.• Orthographic drawing.
• Report Creator.• Take an exam.